A.Request for submission
The Journal publishes papers that are addressed to the theory, methodology and applications relating to systems science and systems engineering. All papers relating to these areas are welcome.
1) Please email your manuscript in .doc or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The manuscript should be complete, including all tables and illustrations, and be prepared in the style described below.
2) Enclose a separate signed letter providing the full address of the contact author, including their postal address, e-mail, and telephone and fax numbers.
3) The author will be expected to confirm that the submitted manuscript contains original unpublished work and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere at the same time.
B. Style for manuscript
1) Be typed on one single side of A4 or 8 x 11 inch white good quality paper, single-spaced, 10-point font, and one-inch margins on all four sides throughout, including the reference section.
2) Be carefully checked for typing errors, spelling, and punctuation, etc.
3) Provide a title of up to 70 characters, the names and affiliations of all authors; an abstract summarized the whole manuscript in 100 to 250 words and no more than six keywords for indexing purposes at the head of the manuscript.
4) Length no more than 20 typed, single-spaced pages including figures, tables, references and appendices.
5) Citations shouldn’t be numbered and should be noted like this: (Author(s), Year) at the location where citation is made and be accordant with the references.
6) References should appear in a separate section at the end of the manuscript. References must be complete, accurate, and listed in the following style:
Example for papers: Cachon GP, Zipkin PH (1999) Competitive and cooperative inventory policies in a two-stage supply chain. Manag Sci. 45(7): 936-953
Example for books: Sage AP (1992) Syst Eng. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
C. Style for figures, charts, diagrams, tables and illustrations
1) Originals of figures, charts, diagrams, tables and illustrations should be in good quality, sharp, noise-free, and easy-to-read.
2) Figures, charts, diagrams, tables and illustrations should be numbered consecutively using Roman numerals with a brief title and labeled axes. D. Further information 1) A reply of notifying the receipt of each manuscript submitted will be sent as soon as possible.
3) Each manuscript submitted is subjected to a blind peer review procedure and the publication decision is based on the reviewers’ comments. Often, reviews take 10 to 12 weeks to obtain, and it takes an additional several months for the publication processes.
4) Submitted material will not be retuned to the author unless specifically requested.
Mail manuscripts to:
Professor Jian Chen
School of Economics and Management
Beijing 100084, P. R. China,
Tel: 86-10-62771663 Fax: 86-10-62784555